The recap of the European Business Nature Summit 2023!
In Session 9, we delved into the topic of "Measuring What Matters: Standardising Biodiversity Measurement and Reporting." We explored the dynamic relationship between the private sector and our natural world, on the latest trends in corporate biodiversity measurement, and prepared businesses for what lay ahead. This session also showcased the progress made so far and provided insights into the future direction, focusing on the interconnectedness of nature, climate, and society.
Our distinguished panel of speakers included:
- Andrea Rusman - Food Transition Lead, Impact Institute
- Annelisa Grigg - Director, Global Balance
- Alba Ancochea Díaz - Government Affairs & Sustainability, AstraZeneca
- Bettina Doeser - Head of Unit for Biodiversity, DG Environment, European Commission
- Isaac Najera Cuenca - Senior Manager, Global Discipline Lead, Environment, Repsol
- Isabel Tomé Esteban - Head of Biodiversity & Natural Capital, Iberdrola
- Jacob Bedford - Programme Officer - Nature Economy, UNEP-WCMC
- Jolien Verhelst - Consultant Biodiversity & Sustainability, Arcadis
- Martin Lok - Executive Director, Capitals Coalition
- Tobias Wildner - Global Head of Sustainable Finance and Standard Setting, Value Balancing Alliance
- Tom McKenna - Senior Manager, Capitals Coalition